Looking for a healthy dinner that both kids and adults will simply love? Try this delicious grilled chicken and peaches recipe that’s healthy, full of good nutrition and bursting with flavor!
- 1/2 Tbsp. organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 Tbsp. fresh chopped thyme
- 1 clove chopped garlic or 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp organic avocado oil
- Himalayan or sea salt to taste
- 1/4 Tsp. organic black pepper to taste
- 1 medium – large red onion cut into wedges
- 2 boneless organic chicken breast halves
- Combine vinegar, herbs, 1 1/2 Tbsp. oil and a dash of salt and pepper in a small bowl and set aside
- Combine onions, peaches, remaining oil, pinch of salt and pepper
- Season chicken with remaining salt and pepper
- Grill chicken and onions until chicken is thoroughly cooked and onions are translucent and tender. Allow 6 minutes per side if using an outdoor grill, 6 minutes if using tabletop and 6-7 if using an oven grill (monitor closely)
- Cook peaches on grill or in same pan as used for the onions, about 3-4 minutes per side until tender
- Drizzle vinaigrette onto chicken and serve on plates with onions and peaches
- Serve with a side of fresh quinoa and/or green salad
You can substitute turkey breast for chicken.
Serves 2. Enjoy!