Healthy eating does not mean we have to sacrifice flavor or goodness! During these hot months, enjoy this delicious and refreshing pudding that’s easy to prepare and perfect for parties or snack time.
- 1/2 cup raw, unsalted organic cashews
- 5-6 large red plums
- Stevia to taste (1-2 droppers) or Erythritol (5-6 tablespoons)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of virgin, organic coconut butter or oil
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
1. Soak cashews in bowl with filtered water. Drain after 2-4 hours, rinse, then drain again.
2. Preheat oven to 400F.
3. Pit and quarter plums. Arrange them in a baking dish in a single layer. Set aside 1 plumb for garnish.
4. Drizzle plumbs with liquid Stevia or sprinkle with Erythritol and bake for 20 minutes until soft and juicy. Set aside and allow to cool.
5. Blend raspberries, vanilla and 1 1/2 cups of water in a blender until smooth. (Set aside some raspberries for garnish.)
6. Add plumbs, coconut butter/oil, and cashews and blend until smooth and creamy.
7. Add in chia seeds and blend for only a few seconds.
8. Transfer to serving cups and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
9. Garnish with slices of fresh plumbs and left over raspberries. Add a sprig of mint for color and freshness!
Here’s to health and goodness and living life Healed, Healthy and Whole!