If you are entertaining this Christmas season and looking for a healthy, nutritious and attractive snack, consider these delicious Ham, Lettuce and Marmalade Bites. They offer a satisfying treat and look beautiful on your table.
– Gluten free, brown rice bread cut into small elongated shapes
– Pasture raised good quality cooked ham, sliced paper thin
– Fresh organic lettuce leaves (washed and patted dry)
– Organic softened, salt free butter (from pasture raised sources)
– Organice Dijon mustard
– Sugar free orange marmalade
– Liquid Stevia
– Thinly sliced organic red onions
– Freshly ground organic pepper
– Spread bread with butter and a small dollop of Dijon mustard to taste
– Place lettuce leaf on bread
– Top with 1-2 slices of ham (fold to fit, as needed)
– Sweeten orange marmalade with Stevia (to taste) and top the ham with a teaspoon of the mixture
– Sprinkle red onions on top and ground pepper to finish
Serve and enjoy!
May your Christmas Season be filled with God’s goodness and joy! Here’s to living Healed, Healthy and Whole!